Now that I'm settling into a new environ, Warsaw and Truman resivore.
I thought I'd start posting a few photographs of why I want to be here.
I generally do not consider these kinds of photo's art.
For most of my life, I've taken about a thousand images a month, most of them
are like diary entries - and they keep me sharp and tuned into the camera.

after forty years there's a mess of um.
But lets start posting some recent ones of the beautiful environment
that still is here in Warsaw.



This pink house is very much like the one I grew up in. I don't know who owns it, but it's beautiful in the fall colors and damp foggy light of yester...

It also has a very nice front porch something most modern homes have lost....


This is the Drake landing about a block from the gallery, It's a very well designed harbor, its nice to document it, as they finish the project -
I'm sure you'll be seeing many morning photo's as I do my morning mile or two..

I'm not ready to post many photo's of the gallery, as it is still a work in progress, but I did get this nice image the other evening,
once I became a Warsaw resident.


this is looking south from my work space in the gallery, looking out the front south facing window.

Wonderful light this am in  ~Lightworks~  as I write this.

~enjoy~

=Peter=

www.peteranger.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog